Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

LOVE AT LAST by Melissa Foster ★★★★.5 AVAILABLE NOW!!


BOOK INFORMATION

Love at Last: A Braden Flirt
By: Melissa Foster
Releasing May 2, 2018 
World Literary Press


BOOK SUMMARY
You met Cal and Rachel in Crushing on Love, now see them fall in love in LOVE AT LAST...
Cowboy Cal Hayden has loved Rachel Gray practically since the first time he set eyes on her. But Cal’s a careful, responsible man who knows better than to start a relationship before he can give it his all. He bided his time while caring for his family through his father’s terminal illness. Now his father is gone and his mother is settled, but has Cal waited too long to make his move?

What is a Flirt? The Love in Bloom big-family romance world has become so widely enjoyed, I have been asked by thousands of readers to write the stories of our beloved side characters. While I couldn’t possibly fit in writing full-length novels for each of them while maintaining my normal publication schedule, I’ve created flirts. Flirts cover twenty-four to forty-eight hours of two side characters’ lives on their path to their happily ever after, while also updating readers about their favorite main characters. Flirts vary in length and heat levels. I hope you love these quick, fun, sexy stories as much as I enjoy writing them.






TBR/BUY LINKS


More info on Braden flirts HERE!






KOBO 






CAT'S REVIEW

LOVE AT LAST by Melissa Foster.  This is a fun and fast story that entails romance, love and even a touch of heartache.  I say that because my heart did hurt for all that Cal went through and for Rachel, having to wait for him.  However, their love story is one to enjoy and cherish.  Cal is delectable - he's is such a good guy, my heart melted at his words and actions.  Rachel is one patient gal and my heart actually hurt a bit for her at times.  Seeing the two maneuver through their journey was a joy to read  and was uplifting too. Throughout the book, there are many references to characters from previous tales.  While I enjoyed catching up with some, at times, I felt there were, maybe, a bit too many.   Even having read most of the books of this series, it did get a bit overwhelming for me.   However, Rachel and Cal's story still warmed my heart and made me cheer them on to reach their HEA.   I enjoyed this "flirt" by Ms. Foster, and look forward to future "flirts" to see where some of her other "minor" characters journey to.   (received ARC for honest review)

★★★★.5


AUTHOR INFO & FOLLOW LINKS
Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and new adult romance with emotionally compelling characters that stay with you long after you turn the last page. Melissa’s emotional journeys are lovingly erotic and always family oriented–perfect beach reads for contemporary romance lovers who enjoy reading about wealthy heroes and smart, sassy heroines.


No comments:

Post a Comment