Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2018

Howdy from RT BOOKLOVERS CONVENTION 2018 in Reno, NV!

Hey Folks,
I just got home from spending a few days enjoying the last RT Booklovers Convention in Reno, NV.

It was my first experience attending an RT convention (sadly, the last) and it was a bit overwhelming and a lot enjoyable!  I met so many amazing authors and wonderful fellow readers.

As I'm still adjusting to the time change and, after leaving my house for 5 days, trying to get it back in order, I plan to start up some posts tomorrow - 5/22.  Look for my feature MAREK by Sawyer Bennett tomorrow.

Plus, I got a few extra books (many autographed) and a whole lot of swag from RT that I'll be raffling off over the next couple of weeks so you don't want to miss it! 

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment