Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2014

"Cowboy, It's Cold Outside" (Katherine Garbera) ★★★



BOOK SUMMARY

Photo journalist Trey Scott comes back to Marietta for Christmas, only to find no one home... except for the enchanting Lucy DeMarco. Although Lucy isn’t crazy about the holidays, Trey does his best to restore her enthusiasm, starting with nestling her snug in his bed. But if he’s only in town until New Year’s...



CAT'S REVIEW
I love Holiday stories and this one, although enjoyable, was a bit slow and I never completely felt the connection between the characters. I liked Trey - his struggle about staying or going. Lucy, I liked her but she annoyed me a bit with her reaction and continued anger towards her parents. I did like that she was able to work it out but I felt she was a bit immature for someone in her later twenties. Still, the holiday theme and spirit was present and overall, it was a nice read. (Received a copy from NetGalley for honest review)
★★★


AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS





REVIEW COPY PROVIDED BY



No comments:

Post a Comment