Until he comes face-to-face with the old flame that burned his heart to ash.
In the July of their love, journalist Caroline Wilks refused elopement with Utah. After that, she made a series of bad decisions starting—then ending—with a nightmare marriage to a drunk. But when hunky bad-boy Utah struts back into her life, the only peace from the soul-deep throb she’ll get is between him and a mattress. He refuses to believe she’s nothing more than a hard-nosed journalist known for digging up more dirt than the family coon dog, but she knows better—or does she? And how can Caroline take the time to help Utah find his scattered family when she has a feature story due by the end of the month? Maybe the human interest piece is standing right in front of her in the dark, brooding cowboy.
TOP 10 COUNTRY SONGS!
1. Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
2. Hell On Wheels - The Pistol Annies
3. She Don't Love Me - Blake Shelton
4. Drink In My Hand - Eric Church
5. Friday Night - Erick Pasley
6. American Kids - Kenny Chesney
7. Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert
8. Get Me Some of That - Thomas Rhett
9. Compass - Lady Antelbellum
10. Somethin' About a Truck - Kip Moore