Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

SHATTERED PIECES by Rebeka Vasick - Available in KU Now!

Shattered Pieces by Rebekah Vasick 

is free 

in Kindle Unlimited!




Are you ready for an angsty M/M romance between a sexy bartender and a Hot British Dude?



*Enjoy a sneak peek*

The thought of being alone with Alex both excites and terrifies me. I have a hard enough time quelling the desire I have for him when we’re here in his bar. If it’s just the two of us? I’m not sure I’ll have the strength to keep fighting. I barely have the strength now.
He is right, though. I need him, but I can’t handle the rest of the world right now.
The song on the sound system changes to “I Think We’d Feel Good Together” by Rob Thomas, and I feel Alex tense beside me, so I pull away. I’ve only heard this song a few times, but I know the gist of it. 
Staring into Alex’s eyes, I find something new, and what I see makes butterflies twirl in my stomach. 
Does he feel the same way about me that I do about him? 
It’s useless to deny it. I like Alex in all the wrong ways. All the ways I shouldn’t. 
Alex’s jaw tightens as his throat bobs. “Um…so, the bike ride?”
“Yeah. Sure,” I manage to say.
He smiles as he stands up. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to grab my jacket out of the office and tell Dan and Zara where I’m going.”
“Okay,” I say, letting out a nervous breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment