Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

"Operation Saving Daniel" (Nina Croft)

"Operation Saving Daniel" by Nina Croft.   This is a paranormal story of Melissa and Daniel.  They knew each other when they were young but then hadn't seen each other for 10 years.  During that time, Daniel underwent some drastic changes.  His sisters worry about him and enlist Melissa's help to "save" him.  It took me a bit to like Melissa - she came off as being so tough but then as her tender, softer side emerged, she became more likable.   Daniel was so torn about his situation and protecting those he loved that I couldn't help but like him.  The story progresses as Daniel and Melissa reconnect but he tries to deny the feelings due to his lifestyle and Melissa being in danger if she stays near him.  I liked how Melissa is a strong female but also vulnerable, especially when it comes to protecting the ones she loves.   This story had drama, romance, love and action and a bit of suspense as well.  There was a different take on the werewolf aspect of this story, as compared to others that I have read which made it interesting as well.  I will be checking out other works my Ms. Croft as I liked the story more and more as it progressed.  ✔✔✔.5  (Received a copy from NetGalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment