Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Revival" (Noelle Adams)


"Revival" by Noelle Adams - I liked the concept of this story.  The beginning was great - I enjoy when there are flashbacks to give you some history into the characters' backgrounds.  I would have like to seen a bit more, especially from Baron.
I found the relationship between Baron and Leila odd.  To me, it didn't seem like they really connected at all.  He was fantastic with the Jane and Charlotte but I never felt the "sizzle" between the H/h.  Since the development of the relationship progressed slowly, I would have liked to seen a bit more of their time together to show how they fell in love, especially since they had a history together.  That could've been expanded on a bit more.
Overall, it was a fairly quick read and a light read too.   ✔✔✔

(Received copy from NetGalley)




No comments:

Post a Comment