Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Doctor, Soldier, Daddy" (Caro Carson)


“Doctor, Soldier, Daddy” by Caro Carson.  I enjoyed this book more than I expected to, to be honest.  At times, it actually made me cry.  The heroine, Kendry, was trying so hard to survive and was so proud, it was a bit heartbreaking when things seemed to be against her always.  The Hero, Jamie, was a gentleman trying to protect his son and saw Kendry as the only way to do that.
It was fun to watch the relationship progress and the growth of both characters.  I did wonder whatever happened to Kendry’s problems that were the cause of her being in such a bad place – it was never really cleared up but I suppose Jamie took care of it.  I would have liked to have seen a resolution to that only because Kendry was so proud to accept help and then it was gone!
I would recommend “Doctor, Soldier, Daddy” for a quick read that will had me crying, laughing and cheering.   ✔✔✔✔

No comments:

Post a Comment