Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

HI Folks!

Well, life sure can throw some curveballs at ya but, I'm still standing.  Fingers crossed, life has settled a bit and I can resume by blog duties.  While I have still been reading, I have not had the time to post on my blog very often, due to those curveballs I mentioned.  However, I am very excited to pick it back up.  I might not post quite as often as I was, especially at first, but I will be posting.  Some books/reviews will be for books that have been out a while.  My NetGalley list has grown a bit over this last year or so, again, due to those curveballs.

Anyway, I appreciate all of your love and support and hope you will continue to follow me and pop in on Cat's Reviews. 

Have an amazing day!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment