Title: Accidentally Compromising the Duke
Author: Stacy Reid
Genre: Historical Romance
I am an avid reader of novels with a deep passion for writing. From an early age, I started writing short stories for pleasure. I knew the dozens of romance novels I devoured were onto something when I met my husband at fifteen and fell in love after a week!
Life got in the way and I stopped writing for years. Then at the age of twenty-six with a degree in Human Resource Management I decided to focus on my passion—writing. I especially love romance and adore writing sensually hot paranormal fantasy, historical and contemporary stories.
I live a lot in the worlds I create and I actively speak to my characters (out loud). I have a warrior way “never give up on my dream.” When I am not writing, I spend a copious amount of time drooling over Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, watching Japanese Anime and playing video games with my love—Dusean Nelson.
Some Random Things About Me
1. I cannot swim, but I can float thanks to and
2. As a child I was so skinny my nickname was “Bag of bones”
3. I love ice cream and I adore chocolate, but I hate chocolate ice cream
4. I skipped many classes during high school to devour novels at the local library
5. I love dogs and don’t trust cats . I’m told I was mauled by a cat when I was one year old, go figure.
6. I hate washing the dishes. If you were to torture me nail pulling would not work, but washing dishes will
7. I have worn my hair boy-cut short seven times in my life
8. I love when it rains
9. I lived in a house for six years without doors and windows
10. My absolute favourite TV series is AMC’s
TOUR ORGANIZED BY