Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Billion Dollar Bachelor by Jackie Ashenden. This is the story of Jax and Pandora. Although Pandora's story seemed a bit of a stretch - being 25 and never being allowed out, I did get the reason why, sort of. It was a bit odd, too, that even though she's been sheltered all her life, she doesn't "take" anything from Jax and the way she stood up to her dad all seemed a bit out of character as to how I imagined her to be from the beginning of the story. I did like Jax - he seemed torn as to wanting her and protecting her. I did think the chemistry between them was really good. Overall I enjoyed the story - I loved their nicknames for each other - Snow and Hunt! I look forward to reading more from Ms. Ashenden. ✔✔✔✔  (Received a copy from NetGalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment