Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Fire at Dawn" (Lila Ashe)

 "Fire at Dawn" (The Firefighters of Darling Bay) by Lila Ashe. I really liked this book. It was light, fun and full of love. Any book that makes me chuckle and cry is a winner in my book. It's the story of Coin and Lexie - best friends that try really hard to deny their feelings for each other. Coin's a firefighter and Lexie's a dispatcher. She was working when her firefighter dad was killed while working and swore never to fall for a firefighter so, once Coin decides she's the one, he has his work cut out for him. Coin's great - he's sweet and loving and a great dad. I liked Lexie too - even if she was being stubborn about her feelings. I would recommend picking this book up for a fairly quick, light read. Enjoy it!  
✔✔✔✔✔
  

No comments:

Post a Comment